This is just a quick note to let everyone know that I’ve neither died nor drifted off into space. I have been very busy reading and writing, sometimes even for money. Which means I’ve got a backlog of reviews for the blog, though some are already in early drafts (yeah, I’m even doing drafts now). Here’s what you can expect hopefully in the next few weeks:
- Pattern Recognition, by William Gibson
- Spook Country, by William Gibson
- What Boys Like, by Amy Jones
- Before I Wake, by Robert J. Wiersema
- The World More Full of Weeping, by Robert J. Wiersema
- The Lady in the Lake, by Raymond Chandler
- The Forever War, by Joe Haldeman
- Five Days Apart, by Chris Binchy
I’ve also written some reviews for publication in the last few months, which has been really fun. I’ll let you know when those see print.
Anyway, still here, still reading, still writing. I’ve also been working on some fiction, and have a couple of stories out looking for a place to call home. Fingers crossed.